Co-funded: European Union, Erasmus+ Program – Key Action 1, Mobility of youth workers
Period: 09.06.2024 – 15.06.2024
Place: Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
- Conduct a five-day non-formal education training course to heighten the awareness and understanding of 22 participants in environmental education and climate change, incorporating both traditional and digital arts.
- Provide foundational knowledge on key environmental challenges to the 22 participants. Equip participants with a comprehensive understanding of various art forms, encompassing both traditional and digital arts, to facilitate effective communication of environmental messages.
- Empower participants with essential skills to leverage digital art and social media effectively, enabling them and local artists to amplify environmental messages, engage a broader audience, and inspire local action.
- Equip participants with necessary knowledge to conduct workshops on art as a dual-purpose tool—raising awareness about environmental issues and exploring recycling as a solution to these.
- Provide the participants the knowledge of using social media campaigns as a primary strategy to promote activities and messages related to environmental education and arts.