During this training course we aim to focus mainly on the following aspects related to the EU Youth Goal #2 Equality for all genders :
1. Achieve universal awareness of gender-based inequality and discrimination, particularly in the media
2. Eliminate stereotypical gender roles and embrace diverse gender identities in education systems, family life, the workplace, and other areas of life.
3. Ensure equal access to formal and non-formal education, and that the design of education systems follows gender-sensitive approaches.
Objectives of the event:
– to capacitate at least 10 organizations in Europe to include in their practices and procedures gender related dimensions;
– to enhance learning and expertise through the use of non formal education methods in guaranteeing equality for all genders in youth work for at least 10 youth workers in Europe;
– to enhance learning and expertise for at least 10 youth leaders from youth NGOs in Europe to develop gender sensitive approaches within their organizations.