Sport for Sustainable Development
Aim: to gather young people in order to develop their skills on how to use sport as a tool for sustainable development. Youth workers will be involved and empowered to bring out the potential of the youngsters they work with and learn how to use sport and act as multipliers.
- To develop long-term partnership among partner organisations
- To explore the meaning, relevance and potential of sport as a tool for sustainable development of youth
- To explore and compare how NGOs within Europe work/approach/develop soft skills through sport in young people in order to provide the sustainable development of their areas/countries
- To develop new Education through Sport tools, to be added to Champions Factory Tools Book
- To teach the participants how to develop soft skills in youth through sport in order to ensure sustainability of the population.
- Seminar: from the 18th until the 24th of April in Bansko (Bulgaria)
- Training course: from the 2nd until the 8th of October in Puerto de la Cruz (Spain)
Group: 30 young people from 9 countries (United Kingdom, Romania, Lithuania, Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Poland, Slovakia and Croatia)